Ultra Gro ZMB is an enhanced blend of micronutrients, specifically formulated to maximize its bioavailability. This is a high-quality formulation for efficient delivery of essential micronutrients (Zn, Mn, B, and Fe) as part of a total fertility program to prevent or correct micronutrient deficiencies.
What It Does
- Foliar delivery of key micronutrients
- Decreases stress
- Increases potential for maximum genetic expression of crops
- Prevents or corrects Zn, Mn, B and Fe deficiencies
- Supplements standard fertility program
What That Means
- Low-cost and efficient delivery of micronutrients
- Improved plant health and performance
- Ensures adequate nutrition for maximum yield
A Unique Composition
- Yeast Zn-Mn-B is a bioavailable complex fermentation derived blend where the yeast is grown in the presence of Zn-Mn.
- Complexed and chelated with organic acids, citric-lactic-malic, amino acids and IDA-gluconate-Edta, yeast-zinc-manganese complex. The complexes and chelates maximize the uptake and translation within the plant.
- Boron is combined with amino acids and B vitamins to increase uptake and translations.
- Iron in citric acid and lactic acid complexed with the addition of siderophore ferment extract with Edta.
- Copper is a sugar-amino acid complex with Edta.