This Calcium workhorse has been used by Ultra Gro farmers for many years. Fortified with natural surfactants and organic acids, it’s unique, 100% soluble and available. This product is a great way to build nature’s most prevalent nutrient in your crops.
- Is made from Soluble Calcium Nitrate and is 9% Ca.
- Is a direct nutrient source for growing plant and acts as a buffer/carrier for other nutrients.
- Is essential to healthy cell walls (in the form of calcium pectate).
- Increases microbial population and activity in the soil.
- Significantly reduces disease pressure from soil-borne fungal pathogens: fusarium and verticillium wilt, phytophera, sclerotium rolfsii, clubfoot and numerous other diseases.
Cal 9 is unique because it:
- Is totally and immediately available and 100% water soluble.
- Is pure, clean, clear and contains very little heavy metals or extraneous salts.
- Contains no ammonium nitrate or chlorides.
- Is a natural carbon source for enhanced microbial activity.
- Is a nitrogen stabilizer (It slows the denitrification rate).
- Is non corrosive.
Improves the soil on a physical basis by:
- Improving the tilth and friability
- Increasing the nutrient holding capacity. ( Like a mini magnet, it expands platelets of the clay colloid, and actually increases the surface area so more nutrients can be held.)
- Increasing both water penetration ability and water holding capacity.
- Increasing essential aeration (oxidation).
Cal 9 application advantages:
- Effectively applied to soil through drip or sprinkler systems.
- Easily applied as a foliar.
- A liquid concentrate that requires less handling and volume.
- Safe and very easy to apply.